Note! Read this document before using the website. If you disagree with the terms and conditions, leave the website. By using this website you accept the Terms and Conditions.
1. Making an order means that a client accepts the terms of purchase, in particular the price and the delivery date and that a client realises any additional costs which he shall bear to complete an order.
2. The Buyer can terminate a Contract within seven days from submitting an Order. In such case the Buyer shall pay the amount due on the account of this part of contact which has already been completed or on the account of a contract being under way at the moment of receipt by the Seller a written statement on contract termination. Furthermore, the Seller may require to repair the damage which occurred as a result of Contract termination by the Buyer.
3. The goods shall be purchased by the Buyer in accordance with current prices valid at the moment of making an order. The Buyer shall make the payment due in line with any additional payments in the form, amount and on the date specified in the invoice.
4. In case of deferred payment date the Seller may require the Buyer to secure and guarantee the payment, in particular in the form of:
5. Cash payment is always practised at the first three Buyer‘s purchases as well as in cases when the Buyer has some payments overdue and the Seller agrees to make a transaction.
6. The payment date is the moment when the whole amount due shall be at Seller‘s disposal, in particular when the whole amount due is transferred on Seller‘s bank account (the actual payment of due amount ).
7. If the Buyer delays with the payment for Product, the Seller may accrue interests in the statutory amount and may require that the Buyer should return the Product which has not been paid.
8. If the Buyer delays with the payment for Product sold under the Contract, other Buyer‘s payments due to the Seller (including payments due according to other contracts) shall become immediately mature. Furthermore, in such case the Seller may at his discretion:
9. Subject to effective legal regulations, the Seller shall bear no responsibility for damage made to the Buyer as a result of the fact that the Seller exercised any of his rights under Â§8 above.
1. If the Buyer obtains a written consent from the Seller he can return the goods which have been delivered by the Seller and which belong to him excluding situations covered by the Guarantee. The Seller may give such a consent if the goods have not been used and are packed in original package and the information about the return occurs within 3 working days from the delivery date.
2. If the Seller agrees on goods return, the Seller shall bear no costs on this account, in particular transport costs shall be on the Buyer‘s expense.
3. The Seller shall check and control the returned goods and he can decide if:
4. In case of paying back the goods value which is stipulated in Â§ 3 item 1 above, the value to be paid back shall amount to the value of the purchased goods decreased of the costs related to check, improvement and administrative activities made by the Seller.
5. This provision is not applicable if the delivered goods are not in accordance with the Contact. In such case the rules of goods return shall be agreed individually between the Seller and the Buyer. In particular the Seller may:
6. Upon goods receipt the Buyer shall perform qualitative and quantitative control of the delivery Complaints due to defective goods whose damage result from transport and is visible while transferring the goods to the Buyer shall not be considered if such damage is not reported to a forwarder with a note made in a bill of lading. Complaints on account of defective product delivery whose damage result from transport or a delivery which is inconsistent with the contract shall be made within 3 working days from the confirmation date of goods receipt on a bill of lading.
The contents of the website www.magbus.pl (henceforth: Magbus) are work protected by intellectual property rights. The website is protected by exclusive copyrights and/or other equivalent or similar intellectual property rights owned by the company Solaris Bus&Coach S.A. and its licensors. Do not modify, reproduce, transmit, and/or store the Magbus website or any information contained there without prior written permission of Solaris Bus&Coach S.A. Any unauthorised use of the Solaris information located on this website may violate copyright and/or other rights. If you cannot comply with these requirements, your right to use the website is made void and null and you must destroy all information obtained via the Magbus website.
Unless stated otherwise, the trademarks, slogans and logos displayed on the website are protected by the trademark rights owned by Solaris Bus&Coach S.A. (or its affiliates). Any processing, use and/or modification without prior written permission of Solaris shall be construed as violation of trademark rights.
The information published on the website may contain references or hyperlinks to, for example,
Solaris products and services which have not been announced or are not available in your country. We cannot guarantee any accuracy of that information, especially that the information is subject to changes and special conditions, or that the information depends on availability. The said references are not to be construed as any intent on the part of Solaris Bus&Coach S.A. to implement the products, services, etc. referred to in your country. Contact Solaris Bus&Coach S.A. for complete data regarding the products and services which might be available for your order.
Unless expressly stated otherwise, all information on the Magbus website (which applies non-exclusively to drawings, figures, designs, models, all other intellectual or industrial property rights, agreements, the Solaris organisation, vendors, customers, technical data, (downloadable) software, marketing or business information (henceforth: information)) shall be construed as confidential. The information shall only be used as intended.
Solaris Bus&Coach S.A. has made every reasonable effort for the information posted on the website to be correct at the time of creation and latest modification. Solaris does not guarantee accuracy or completeness of any material on the website. Solaris may change the material on the website or the products at any time and without prior notice. The material available on the website may become obsolete. Solaris is not liable for updating the materials on the website. The information published on the website may refer to products, programs and/or services that are unavailable in your country or your location. Users shall not rely on the website contents before verifying and confirming them by contacting Solaris Bus&Coach S.A.
Solaris, its vendors/suppliers or any third party named on the website shall not be liable for any damage caused by use, inability to use or results of using the website or any links to other websites or information, including but not limited to: damage by loss of profit, interruption in business operations, loss of software or any other computer data related to the information management system, or damage caused by any other factors.
If use of the materials or information contained on the website results in a necessity to inspect, repair or correct hardware or computer data, the related costs shall be borne by the affected user.
The links located on the websites to third-party websites not managed by Solaris are available only as a facility for our customers and guests. Using any of those links to third-party websites will leave this website. Solaris has not presented its opinion about all third-party websites, nor does it control nor is it liable for any such website or contents thereof. Solaris does not support or make any representations about the third-party websites or any information, software or other products or materials located there, or any other results obtainable by using the aforementioned. If you decide to use any website of third-party companies linked from this website, you shall accept doing so at your risk.
All materials, information or other requests transmitted to the websites shall not be deemed confidential and restricted, and they may be used and distributed by Solaris or its affiliates for any purpose which includes but is not limited to: development, manufacturing and marketing of products. It is strictly forbidden to transmit to or from this website any illegal, threatening, defamatory, libellous, obscene, scandalising, pornographic or religiously offensive materials or any other materials which may result in civil or criminal liability as construed under the valid laws. Users may not post any materials which violate any copyright, trademark rights or other ownership rights (including the rights to image or privacy). Solaris reserves their right to block access of any users in violation of this requirement.
Any software or computer data that can be made available of the Magbus website are and shall remain an object protected by copyright within the database of Solaris Bus&Coach S.A. or its licensors.
If applicable, use of software is regulated by the terms and conditions of relevant License
Agreements integral or appended to the software (henceforth: License Agreement). Unless stated otherwise by a License Agreement, the respective software is made available for download only by the end users of Solaris products. No part of software shall be processed, transferred, modified, published or stored without prior explicit written permission of Solaris Bus&Coach.
Software is on commercial warranty (if any applies) as regulated by the relevant License Agreement. The License Agreement terms and conditions notwithstanding, Solaris Bus&Coach S.A. hereby declares that they do not guarantee and they simultaneously waive the requirements for software, including any implied warranties or terms of merchantability, fitness for particular use, ownership rights and non-violation of copyrights and similar rights of third-parties.
Solaris Bus&Coach reserves the right to change the website any time they see it fit without prior notice or liabilities arising from such change.
1. Solaris Bus & Coach S.A., being the owner of the Internet service at www.magbus.pl (henceforth: Magbus) gives particular consideration to protection of privacy of the Magbus owners and to the security of personal user data processing.
2. The personal data of the Magbus users contained in registration forms, as well as the personal data collected automatically, are processed in strict compliance with the Polish Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data (Polish Journal of Laws 2002 issue 101 item 926 as amended) and the Polish Act of 18 July 2002 on rendition of services by electronic measures (Polish Journal of Laws 2002 issue 144 item 1204). The users are entitled to view and amend their personal data on demand. Automatically collected data cannot be modified or removed.
3. The personal data of the Magbus users, contained in registration forms shall be processed by Solaris Bus&Coach S.A. only for the purpose of carrying out the services provided on Magbus and as indicated in the registration forms that apply to specific services of Magbus. The personal data administrator is Solaris Bus&Coach S.A.
4. Solaris Bus & Coach S.A. does not transmit or trade (by sale or lending) the personal data of the Magbus users to other persons - legal, natural, or institutional - without permission of the users involved. The personal data of the Magbus users processed by Solaris Bus&Coach S.A. may be disclosed to authorised official bodies on their request as required by their procedures, or to third-parties whenever permitted to do so by official rulings of official authorities.
5. Solaris Bus & Coach S.A. gathers automatically collected data which pertain to the IP addresses of Magbus visitors and the users who use the services rendered on the Magbus website. The information collected as above is used to administer the Magbus website, periodically analyse the visiting statistics, determine which Magbus subpages are most frequently visited, and to define the functionality of Magbus web pages. The IP related information of the Magbus users may be disclosed to authorised official bodies on their request as required by their procedures, or to third-parties whenever permitted to do so by official rulings of official authorities.
6. Solaris Bus & Coach S.A. uses so-called cookies, which are text-format files stored on the Magbus user's computer drive. The cookies functionality is not intended to gather any information about individual Magbus users. The cookies are used to store the user navigation settings and user logon status, aggregate statistical data on Magbus user traffic, optimise advertisement displays on the Magbus website, and improve the Magbus website functionality according to recognised Internet standards. The user may always delete cookies or change their settings in their web browser. Deletingcookies or modifying their settings in the web browser may cause difficulties in using the Magbus website.
7. The Magbus website contains links to external websites. Solaris Bus & Coach S.A. is not liable for the privacy policies of external websites.